Not only are the large muscle groups (legs, buttocks, back, abdomen, chest, and arms) moved, but also, and particularly, the small, core (postural) muscles. This really gets the cardiovascular system going. Training on the kyTrainer is great for burning fat at any level of fitness because it allows you to train for longer with less load. It also allows sweat-inducing, calorie-burning endurance training.
Articles in this section
- Can the kyTrainer replace other endurance and muscle training?
- Doesn’t the training quickly become monotonous?
- What is the difference between the kyTrainer and a conventional device?
- How should you move?
- Is it possible to use the machines incorrectly?
- What can you train on the micro-interval treadmill?