The kyTrainer offers ten difficulty levels per area and a total of 114 programs. And the micro-interval is unique. This is not only there for the fun it provides; there is a scientifically proven reason for it. Loading and relaxing (regeneration) alternate so quickly that harmful lactates (lactic acids) cannot build up in the body, nor does the musculature fatigue, as it does on conventional treadmills. Many athletes often feel exhausted after treadmill training, but this is not the case with micro-interval training. Afterward, you feel invigorated!
Articles in this section
- Can the kyTrainer replace other endurance and muscle training?
- Doesn’t the training quickly become monotonous?
- What is the difference between the kyTrainer and a conventional device?
- How should you move?
- Is it possible to use the machines incorrectly?
- What can you train on the micro-interval treadmill?