Any training can only be effective in the long term if its implementation offers variety. The body requires varied adjustment stimuli if it is to continue to develop. The kyTrainer’s micro-intervals fulfil this requirement. You don’t have to dispense with weights in order to target muscle growth on the kyTrainer. The kyDesk provides a suitable barbell hutch.
Articles in this section
- Can the kyTrainer replace other endurance and muscle training?
- Doesn’t the training quickly become monotonous?
- What is the difference between the kyTrainer and a conventional device?
- How should you move?
- Is it possible to use the machines incorrectly?
- What can you train on the micro-interval treadmill?