No. The kyTrainer is completely user-friendly. An interactive display walks the user through the programs, and they can construct their own individual training routine on a separate table. Pushing a few buttons is usually enough to set up 32–40 minutes of uninterrupted training. The running deck allows you to train without shoes of any kind.
Articles in this section
- Can the kyTrainer replace other endurance and muscle training?
- Doesn’t the training quickly become monotonous?
- What is the difference between the kyTrainer and a conventional device?
- How should you move?
- Is it possible to use the machines incorrectly?
- What can you train on the micro-interval treadmill?