The kyTrainer offers a mixture of movements that combines balancing, walking, jogging, and running. The rotary movement of the shoulder and pelvic girdles around the longitudinal axis involves the entire upper body in the movement. The upright posture, knee extension and soft rollover on the soft running deck serve as an optimal shock absorber for your joints.
Articles in this section
- Can the kyTrainer replace other endurance and muscle training?
- Doesn’t the training quickly become monotonous?
- What is the difference between the kyTrainer and a conventional device?
- How should you move?
- Is it possible to use the machines incorrectly?
- What can you train on the micro-interval treadmill?